SCRHL Spring & Summer 2018 Pre-Season Captains Meetings
DIV 3M BEGINNER TEAM REPRESENTATION:
Blues: Corey Zadko, Grant Caswell
Huskies: Todd Davis
Black Ice: Corey Zadko
Broncos: Grant Caswell
Great White Sharks: Todd Davis
DIV 1M ADVANCED TEAM REPRESENTATION:
Core: Joseph Purcell, Grant Caswell
Eagles: Jeff Ball
Warpigs: Zeke Pruitt
DIV 2E/3E BEGINNER-INTERMEDIATE TEAM REPRESENTATION:
Team Black: Grant Caswell
Sabertooths: Mike Sereda-Mohr (Winner of the $100 Kildares Ale House Gift Card draw!)
DIV 1E/2E INTERMEDIATE-ADVANCED TEAM REPRESENTATION:
1) Review general / sportsmanship / league disciplinary rules prior to the season and vote on any changes:
- Both Morning & Evening Division requested "double-knock-out" playoffs for future seasons. Although it was too late to do this for Spring & Summer 2018, the league will run this format starting in Fall 2018 & Winter 2019 and judge its success.
- Request made to eliminate the whistle when the puck hits the goalie's mask if the goalie does not appear to be injured. The league will receive feedback from the goalies involved in this Spring & Summer 2018 and if more than 75% of the goalies agree, then this new rule can be implemented.
2) Spare lists:
- Spare lists are typically updated every Sunday by noon (Not before or after) starting this weekend, April 28th-29th, 2018;
3) Next Captain's Meeting:
- Next captain's meeting will be in mid-June 2018 to review current season and implement any requests / changes.
- Fall 2018 & Winter 2019 Season will run September 17th, 2018 to April 27th, 2019. Fees for Fall 2018 will be due by June 30th, 2018. More information to come in early May. No changes in fees (fees will remain the same for Fall 2018 & Winter 2019).