7th ANNUAL (Refereed) 3-on-3 SCRHL 2018 SPRING WEEKEND TOURNAMENT:
SATURDAY, APRIL 14th & SUNDAY, APRIL 15th, 2018
- $80 per non-goalie player (goalies play free) // Registration Deadline: Saturday, March 31st, 2018 // Schedule and Rosters Posted By: Saturday, April 7th, 2018 // No Refunds After: Tuesday, April 10th, 2018
- All net proceeds will be donated to KidSport
- Players can be drafted in groups of 3 if you want to play on the same team with friends
- Maximum 8 players per team (7 skaters + 1 goalie)
- 28-minute continuous clock, refereed games (2 periods, 14 minutes per period, 1-minute warm-up, 1-minute intermission)
- Minimum 3 guaranteed games per team with 4-5 games for the finalist teams
- Sponsorship products for all players, gift card prizes,and silent auction
- All games are played in the mid-afternoon / early evening on Saturday, April 14th and Sunday, April 15th at South Fish Creek Recreation Association (#100, 333 Shawville Boulevard S.E.)
- Divisions may be created pending the skill level and volume of players who register. Otherwise, each team will be drafted with equitable team balancing considered.
REGISTRATION AND FEE PAYMENT:
For non-goalie players, please submit the individual player online registration form under "Registration - Individual" and then choose the "3-on-3 Annual April Tournament - Non-Goalie" option to pay $80 via Paypal.
For goalie players, please choose the "3-on-3 Annual April Tournament - Goalie" payment option
under "Registration - Individual".
If you have any questions prior to registering and/or need to provide the names of up to 3 players with whom will be drafted together on the same team, then please contact Grant Caswell by phone at either 403-703-1136 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
$1,830 was raised in 2017's tournament for KidSport Calgary -- Let's beat that amount for 2018!